All you and I want to do when we go out gold prospecting
is to wave our detectors over ground where we have a good chance of finding gold nuggets, right?
We all know there is good Gold Nuggets left in WA its just a matter of making sure you prospect over ground that is likely to contain Gold Nuggets.
Here is recent proof that there is still big Gold Nuggets being found in WA
"Gold Fever Grips"
Here is part of an article published about Prospecting for Gold in WA in the Sunday Times in Western Australia 28th February 2010 entitled "Gold Fever Grips" by Trevor Paddenburg
"Amateur gold prospectors armed with metal detectors picks and shovels are striking it rich in WA.
And gold fever is gripping the State as miners unearth nuggets "the size of Footballs" - and bigger.
Nuggets that size weigh in at more than 8kg with a value topping $300,000
Later in the Same Article...
"Kalgoorlie-Boulder Mayor Ron Yuryevich said he had seen three huge nuggets.
"one was definitely the size of a football, another one was almost as long as your arm'
...a few paragraphs into the story
Keen prospector Matt Cook said he'd seen a nugget as big as a basketball, but agreed prospectors were a notoriously secretive lot.
"You only hear about 1 per cent of what gets found " said Mr Cook. "One guy I know held a 6.2kg nugget in his hand.
Three months later he found a 2kg nugget worth at least $80000"
36 Ounce Gold Nugget Found
Even as late as Rememberance day 11/11/2010 a 36 Ounce gold nugget was found on pretty Hammered Ground in Cue in WA.
There is plenty more proof that gold is still being found in the Gold fields of WA just read the Gold Gem and Treasure Magazine.
But... The BIG Question is this....
Where do you Find These Gold Nuggets?
The goldmine finder software enables you to easily find Old Gold Mine Locations in WA.
In the past although you could find old gold mine names and mud maps showing you the way to the gold you did not have precise GPS localities.
Over the last century those old map marks and tracks no longer exist - you need precise GPS points of the old gold mine to find it again.
The Goldmine Finder software enables you to find the GPS points of old gold mines and then export them to
OziExplorer and Google Earth Maps so you can easily find your way to the old mine or gold mining area.
Why is it Important to Know where Old Gold Mines are to Help You Find Gold
You already know that only 0.5%, (Yes, that is 1/2 of 1%) of the Goldmining Areas in WA are Prospective for Gold Nuggets.
Make sure you understand those numbers - LESS THAN HALF A PERCENT - of the Goldmining areas in WA are prospective for Gold Nuggets
So you really do need to know where that half percent of ground is.
......Otherwise you are going to spend many fruitless hours walking over barren ground (wonderful exercise but it's more fun if you can find a piece of gold)
So what is the best way to laser focus on the half of one percent of the goldfields of WA that you need to to give yourself the best way of finding a gold nugget.
It is actually an easy question to answer as a matter of fact;
Where Gold Has been Found Before is the BEST, the VERY BEST indicator of where Gold Nuggets WILL be found in the Future.
Old gold mines, alluvial gold areas, dryblowing heaps, open cut mines, machine scraped areas....
... These are fantastic places to find gold. They are also the best places to start your gold prospecting and metal detecting search patterns.
This is Why the old timers get didn't get all the gold;
- Inefficient recovery methods
- Poor Tools for Dryblowing.
- Insufficient Water to process gold bearing soil.
- They couldn't see underground like you can with a metal detector.
- The incredible hardships and toll on their health in the gold rush days
This is Why Metal Detector Operators Haven't Gold all the Gold;
- Early detectors not good in hot Ground or Mineralised Soils
- Poor Detecting Technique
- Poor Gridding or Chaining Methods
- Poor choice of coils
- Simply didn't walk over the gold.
- Sub 1 grammers (Were - not now!) hard to detect
- Incorrect detector settings.
But You NEED to Know Where the Old Gold Mines, Alluvial Areas, Scraped Areas and Historical Goldfields are
Up to now it has been difficult to pinpoint precisely where these Old Gold Mines and Gold Mining areas are, especially with precise GPS points for their locations.
Well, now that is no longer a problem for you, the GOLDMINE FINDER © software and Database enables you to do just that...
...Pinpoint the precise GPS locations of around 34000 mines including historical gold mines.
So What does the Goldmine Finder © Software Enable you to do.
- Locate around 34000 Mines including Historical Old Gold Mines and their GPS Locality.
- Provide GPS points for Old Gold Mines from the the Document "List Of Cancelled Gold Mining Leases Which Have Produced Gold" published in 1954
- Provide Production figures for the Cancelled Gold Mining Leases, including whether it was Mined or Alluvial.
- Search by Goldfield, Locality, Shire, Mapsheet 1:100k or 1:250k or just by an individual mine name
- Extract GPS points Ozi Explorer ready and for Export to Google Earth.
You are only limited by your own imagination about how you retrieve the information you want.
Have a look at the table of contents of the Ebook that Explains the Goldmine Finder Software:
- Chapter 1 - Introduction to the Goldmine Finder software.
- Chapter 2 - How to Access the Standalone CD Version of Goldmine Finder and Use it on your Computer.
- Chapter 3 - Goldmine Finder Explained in Pictures.
- Chapter 4 - Goldmine Finder Datafields and Explanations.
- Chapter 5 - How to Search for Old Gold Mines.
- Chapter 6 - How to Export GPS points to Oziexplorer.
- Chapter 7 - How to Export GPS points to (Free) Google Earth.
- Chapter 8 - The Easy Way to Apply for A Section 20a Permit.
- Chapter 9 - FAQ.
The Ebook instructions are written in easy to understand, graphic heavy style to make it easy for you to start using the software immediately.
....So you can get straight into research for your next Gold Nugget Hunting trip.
Find the Best Localities for Gold, Apply for a Section 20a Permit on Granted Exploration Tenements and bang, you're ready to go with the 3 most important things covered to ensure you will find gold legally.
- - Your OWN research and motivation to take you to new and "Off the Beaten Track" but prospective Gold Nugget locations.(Research)
- - A Gold Nugget Prospective Locality. (Location)
- - Legal Permission To Prospect an area. (Section 20a)
If you're serious about your Gold Prospecting and Metal Detecting, you will get the Goldmine Finder software right now
and use it today.
Do you want to know what it will cost you to get this software delivered to you on a CD, software that will
take your gold prospecting research to a new level?
*Slighly more for Express or Overseas airmail delivery
Yes, for the price of less than a gram of gold you will have all of the precise gold prospecting GPS locations you need to jump full
force into metal detecting on good ground and finding your own Gold Nuggets.
We are only charging $45* for the CD version Software and Database records delivered to you at your door for 2 reasons.
*Slighly more for Express or Overseas airmail delivery
- $45 puts the report within reach of the vast majority of people. It's not too expensive for even the
humblest beginning gold prospector. You would have spent that on one gold book in the past to do your research.
- Anyone who's not serious enough about Metal Detecting to invest $45 to buy the Goldmine Finder software and database
is probably gold prospecting for the camping trip and fun rather than seriously hunting gold nuggets.
So if you're serious about finding gold nuggets, click the "Buy Now" button below. If you need to justify the
expense, skip a carton of beer this week and it's paid for.
Questions? Comments? Need support? Contact us Here